Sunday 18 October 2015

My ear

My ear looks strange. I don't know what it is. But I got some ointment or salve to put on it, Hydrokortison.

My left ear have been swollen. I need to pull a little on my chin to open it, but I need to keep pulling all the time.

Otherwise it closes again. Feels and sounds like I have an earplug in all the time. I guess it won't get better.

And I am also swollen in my nose. So I cannot taste much. Some things taste nothing. But when I struggle to breath in through my nose while eating. I can feel a little bit more taste.

I have been using alot of oxynorm lately. And the doctor has also given me Metadone. Small dose 5mg morning and night before going to bed.

Appearently a very strong morphine. But it will help with the nerve pain in my leg. It will take a few days before it kicks in he said. I think it starts to work now. But yeah. *sigh* another medecine I cannot drive my car anywhere.

If I want to go to the store or something. I can get help with that.... but then it feels like I am just giving up. I dont know what to write anymore really

I don't know what the yellow stuff is. Could be a wound. Or something with the tumour. The kortison oinment/salve I got helps to release the itching.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment