Wednesday 9 September 2015

I am so bored

Do not know what to do.

I've got so many things that I can do. But I don't feel like doing any if them.

Maybe there is a small will to play guitar. It's  quite fun. There's a lesson in choords. I think it's choords 102 that is so difficult to do.

Hmm. And there's always repeating blitzkrieg bop. I wonder how much guitarplaying I actually learn by just repeating this song. And maybe a little bit of paint it black sometimes.

But that is what I remember musicians doing when they were young. Just repeating and repeating the same thing over and over.

And I still think it is fun to do.

I spilled some jam on my tshirt. I can't have clothes for more than one day before they get really dirty.

I wish I had more electronics knowledge. I want to be able to do things I want. And I want to do that game I've been talking about.

I feel kind of useless.


Playing games has become so boring now. Abd also watching ayhnime and tvseries. I have seen some some of that anime berserk. It's quite good. But I fell asleep during most of it. Meh. I  really really thought attack on titan was ojjjjjjn netflix. Also clone wars. But now I can't find them anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment