Sunday 20 September 2015

Morning games and breakfast

I went up early. And I just want to say that. Compared to nighttime, in the morning I usually feel very well.

My Neato vacuum cleaner is going around cleaning while I eat. It got stuck on one of the door thresholds (steps?) once.

I started Fantasy Life for DS. But I feel that my brain is not really 100% awake yet.

I was reading the dialog in the game, and my brain just went into sleep mode inte the middle of it and kept making up what they were talking about. At one point I got a large wooden sword in the game... Then I opened my eyes and shook my head to wake up. And ofcourse there was no wooden sword. Things like that happening all the time.

I will have some coffee now and play again later when I feel more awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment