Wednesday 16 September 2015

Pain in my leg

VI have been walking alot and get some pain in my right leg (muscle fever? Delayed onset muscle soreness?). I didn't stretch after walking. And maybe that is the reason I got pain now. I dont like stretching. It is the boring part of excersice. But I guess it is  very important to do.

That pain I get after moving a little is probably normal after lying down and stting still so much. Just a small trip to the store almost made me faint. My mother was with me and told me to stop and take a break.

If I was alone I would have struggled to get home without stopping. No matter how  exhausted I am. Like after the treatments I wrote about long time ago now.
I went to the store. And ln the way back. could very  well have fainted... from what I dont know. Not getting enough oxygen to my brain? or whatever happens when you are that much exhausted. I was very unstable anyway.

Walking up the stairs at home is so difficult. I dont really like that I excersice so little really.
In the condition I am in now. I think small  walks is enough.
Maybe I can walk up and down the stairs a little bit everyday.

Now I need to eat my breakfast before it gets cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment