Monday 21 September 2015

Thinking more about that game.

I still feel motivated write more about my game today. It was fun. I feel happy now 

"I it at sinendivlob9oofx x4..... actuslliy i elll asleoo abdrrease.. "  ... yeah Goof x4, that was the most accurate  I could write during that sudden micro-sleep I got just now, I have lbl decifrdd to notficävä any mistakes kn this sentance. I will keep writing no matter if i am slerpimg ot not. Snf then keep writing on my computer...

Anyway..back to games. I liked Fo3 very much. The atmosphere and feeling that it has. It is not just another shooter with some enemies thrown in in here. And why Fo3 popped into my head I don't know. But I guess it is similar in a way.

You're a lone drifter that scavenges for loot to survive. It also has robots and hackable computers. Though I would like my computer to be a 100% programmable computer. And if possible even be sensitive to a viruses if some might have written code with bufferoverflow bugs in them.

Anyway, as I was writing yesterday. You can easily see how my imagination just drifts off. And the game becomes so big that I eventually can't handle it.

One trick is to come up with as many ideas as possible. An figure out how it an be programmed to use less code, I mean use the same functions but just change the parameters a little.

....I am making breakfast now. This is an ugly picture I drew. It is inside a spaceship, and it has a computer screen with green background. A Window, and you can see stars outside. And that purple thing is a droid.

No comments:

Post a Comment