Wednesday 16 September 2015

I am so tired already

It is way too early to go to sleep. Thought that coffe maybe could help a little.

I am also trying to watch the second season of Under The Dome on Netflix. This B-series where everyone can act as stupid as they possibly can.

I was too tired to keep my attention anyway. I had to stop watching.

I am really really tired. But I will try and stay awake as long as possible.

I have been thinking about getting the happy home designer special new 3ds XL. As I regret not getting the XL version of the 3DS..But I don't know really.
Maybe. I don't like that you get a digital download of the game. I would like to upgrade my memory in my 3ds also and I don't know how that have any effect on the game.
I mean. Is it pre installed on the sd card? Do I loose it if I format it?

I remember I got a digital download of Mario 3D Land or what it is called when I bought my 3DS XL white. But I don't remember if I just got a key to download it from the store or something..Eh. Anyway. Happy Home Designer doesn't look like a very fun game. I just want the 3DS XL White.... But I can't decide... I don't know.

I maybe want the mgs5 special edition ps4 also :P but I don't know... so much money on things I spend so little time on.

I could get Rocksmith for ps4 aswell. Hmm.

I think I feel the effect of the coffee now. Maybe it works. Feels so much better now. Feels better to stay awake. Not this half awake zombie state.

I just bought Sin & Punishment on Wii U store. Remember how much talk there was about that game back when it came out. Or was it after because it became so rare and expensive? I don't remember why, maybe it was never released in Europe or something like that. But I don't even remember which system it was on. . Was it on N64 ? Oh it was. Have to check up the facts on that.

Playing it now... yep it was quite fun. But the controls was a bit difficult. Controlling the haircross with left joystick and strifing back and forth with the right joystick. Suddenly you're just shooting into the ground and wonder why you don't hit anything. Maybe it is easier if I switch so that the controls are more like Star Fox. Not the other way around.

I feel more awake now. Arvid Nordquist Giusto Espresso made it.

And how do I unlock more stuff on Mario Maker really? I don't know how to make new cool levels.

Alot of people wants to show off and do these "don't move" levels. I hate them. They are so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment