Wednesday 19 August 2015

I really have problems sleeping tonight

I was so tired. I could go to sleep any second. So I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

But I could't sleep very well.

Well I dont know. I took oxascand. I took temesta too. And I think I slept a littlenupon till  line of candy was moltenballblnohtrrvh <-- drugged much?

Anywarninga migūū  <-- Sjukfebrerer.. I met one those hobosbi shoulďxm hjjööäääöäym... !*shake it off*

I really should have counts usualtötöölki...

*sigh*, I can't write because I keep fallibg into  microsleeps. I wonder what the the mafia would have done to me.... I don't even know where that came from. I'm so confused  and tired.

What I wanted to say was that, I should have bought tulips from amsterdam to my neighbour. Because she took care of my cat when I was there. She likes taking care of her garden much. I nitoced she had tulips other years. And I don't know why that that randomly popped into my mind now.

Yep, I am half asleep. I took 30mg osascand and 1mg tesmsta now and I will take an extra if wake up again

**** just woke up after closing my eyelids slowly and then dropping the phone on the floor.***

Anyway. Goodnight. And hope I will sleep this time

Edit: medecine


No comments:

Post a Comment