Thursday 27 August 2015

Bought new shoes and toiletpaper

I really can't write anything. It is completly impossible when I am tired like this. I can fall into deep sleep in 5-10 second. Even if I had coffee. It is almost like coffee made it worse.

If I do go to sleep now I will wake up with a headache. Feel rested and have problems sleeping at night. 

Anyway I bought new shoes. I like those shoes, without laces. Although it is exactly the same shoes I already have (worn out). I've got problems getting my feet in these new ones, because my feet are so swollen. The new ones are really tight. Maybe it would be good to wear them. Maybe it would help to reduce the swelling :)

....Hmm, nope. I keep falling asleep. It is impossible  to write something. Maybe later

No comments:

Post a Comment