Thursday 20 August 2015

Neato problems continues, can't relax, no movie.

So I could not sit down, relax and watch this movie. Because my Neato XV Signature pro is confused again. Messing around on the floor near the TV. *sigh*, it worked perfectly yesterday.

I looked forward to enjoying this movie.

*sigh*, so this day started good. I was feeling positive and motivated. But now it is all destoyed. Now I feel depressed, unmotivated. Getting those microsleeps again. Difficult to keep my mind awake.

I have filmed the Neato when it is behaving stupid. So now I have this video to show when  time.


I'm sorry for the scuba diving Darth Vader breathing in the background, but that is just how things are with me right now.

I wonder if they give customers broken units just to see if they are REALLY broken. I mean, maybe they could not simulate the error at the service station.

I tried giving the movie Gisaku a second chance after putting the Neato in the charger. But no. I can't watch it. I got too many other things on my mind. And I am almost ready to burst into tears and being angry throwung that damn vacuum cleaner out of the window.

I am not gonna do that.

Why doesn't anything work for me. My friends Neatos doesn't have so much problems as mine do. Why did it work yesterday without problem.
Why can't I keep awake. Why am I.going into these superfast sleep periods. I mean, it takes a second to fall asleep. I also have double vision when looking at things close. Never really had that before. I need new glasses. That has also changed so fast. Only in 1-2 months  maybe. Before that I didn't have much problems with my eyes.

When I say I feel depressed because everything fails for me. I really mean everything, all my love life/relationships has been non existent or went catastropgically wrong, and then cancer comed on top of that. And as a person I am lazy and have problems with friends. I can't achieve anything, all my projects dies because I can't motivate myself. I am not good at electronics, I've pretty much forgotten the most simple stuff. And math, I couldn't even solve a differential equation anymore.. I kept looking in the formula collection book I have, but I couldn't figure it out.. It is one o smallest, most simple things to do. All is lost, I am afraid rhe medication I take is making me stuid.

Everything I do is useless for others... Sometimes I feel it is a good think that I will die soon, I won't really be missed. Maybe I'll be missed the

And the damn charger for my phone is glitchy. Maybe I should take s walk. Like I promised myself to do.

The robot kept going into the wall until the battery was completly drained, so now I put it back in the charger and set it for cleaning again at 15:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment