Monday 3 August 2015

Information from the doctor and other thoughts

After all the mess today, I've got some information from the doctor about my medecine. The amount of OxyNorm that I have taken, approx 85mg per day has not been a problem. The nurse I spoke to calmly explained that it was OK to take 20mg, and if that didn't work I could take 20mg again. So it felt really good to hear that there was no danger in the amounts I have taken. That has worried me.

I also could increase my dose of medicine for anxiety to 30mg per day, from the 15mg I had before.

I will do another radiation therapy tomorrow. It was quite quick and easy. They said my tumour could get a little swollen after this. But now I can only hope that it has effect. I just hope. There's nothing more I can do.

Now, since the post I wrote this morning. I was so angry and upset and sad, about my computer power supply broke, my Neato robotic vacuum cleaner not working properly, my cancer, everything was against me. Now I feel a lot better.

My Neato is sent for repair so I don't have to think about that any more, my computer works again so I don't have to think about that either. I've done something about the tumour, even if there is no guarantee this will do anything at all, at least I have something to hope for. So a lot of bad stuff has been cleared from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment