Friday 7 August 2015

Neato problem again?

OK, so I did my first clean with my new Neato today. So the first thing that happens is that it cannot find its way back to the charger *sigh*

It also needed to charge more often. And I think it missed a few rooms. But I guess my first one was a little bit confused the first runs before it learnt how my apartment looks.

But I dont't remember that it couldn't find the charger the first time. Maybe it didn't... I've forgotten. Lets just see if it works better tomorrow.

Edit:

Nope, it seems to be OK. It is just a little confused the first few times until it learns how my apartment looks like. I just didn't remember my first one not finding back to the charger and keep going in the opposite direction and into walls like that the first time. It seems to be something that it does if "new battery" is pressed. Maybe it is pressed once as factory default. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment