Monday 3 August 2015

Worst day ever

If it wasn't enough with my robot vacuum cleaner not working properly. Also my computer just died. I am frustraded, angry, sad and everything. I don't know what is wrong with my computer. But if everything in it is broken for some reason. My expensive 780Ti graphicscard. Motherboard, CPU, I am going to be depressed for some time, that is some expensive stuff... and i just pray that all my travel photos are not damaged, *sigh*. I just HOPE that it is just the power supply. Then I can just replace it.

I opened up the power supply and it looked fine. No blown capacitors or anything like that. It looks shiny and new except for some dust. But not alot of dust.

Anyway, now I am sitting here waiting to get my radiation therapy. After that I am going back to the store with my Neato robot. And I'll probably buy a new power supply while I am there.

I talked to the nurse today, mentioning that I have had more pain lately. I got a new bottle of OxyNorm just 7 days ago and it is already half full. So I've used 60ml over 7 days. That is 8.6ml per day. The liquid oxynorm is 10mg/ml. So that is approx 86mg per day. That is pretty much I think.

I told her that I get this positive feeling from taking it, like a small kick, I get happy. Even if it's only for 10minutes, I think it is a good thing. It doesn't work in this situation though, when I am angry and upset, then oxascand works much better. I try to take oxynorm only if I am in pain. And I have. I tried to promise myself only to take 5mg each time, to save it so I don't need to ask the doctor for more so often. But also, the effect is not as effective anymore, I need more to get an effect. That is why I want to take a break from it for a while, that has worked before. But it has been difficult to keep with that, because I still have pain, and I need something for the pain. I take 10mg or 15mg, that is the doctors recomendation, but I need it so often now. *sigh*

I can't think clearly today. I am so damn upset about my computer. I hate it when things like this happen. Maybe I'm writing randomly in a way that makes it difficult to read.

I have had computers just dying like this before. I have 4 motherboards standing in my closet from broken computers. And I don't know how many broken power supplies I have.

This time I bought a Xeon CPU, and a pretty good fan. The Xeon run much cooler than an Intel Core i7 for example. And all this ridiculous messing around with overclocking, it is so silly, it is ridiculous. The Xeon is locked on one frequency, period! No messing around with clock speeds. 3.3GHz is fast enough, I'm not going to care if I can get it up to 3.5GHz or whatever, it is so stupid. The Xeon and my motherboard supports ECC memory, which I got, and I was hoping to have a computer with a longer lifetime. Just generally better quality over all. I think I've had it for two years now. Now, I just hope, and HOPE that it is only the power supply that is broken. Because the power supply in my computer was the only thing that wasn't really famed for good quality. It was of an unknown brand for me anyway.

I didn't have any time at all to troubleshoot it this morning since I needed to run in a hurry to get to the hospital. I hate that, when things like this happens I want time, I need time to try and find out what the fault is. I don't want to be disturbed by something else.

Now I just feel like everything is going against me. Broken robot, broken computer, ps3 shuts down while playing Rocksmith, and even my body is broken with this cancer that cannot be cured.

I just want things to work. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment